These thermoplastic polyurethane sheets are designed for high abrasion applications such as wear lining, grid screens, belts and conveyors. It is qualified as a high-quality thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), which at the same time has similar properties to rubber and conventional thermoplastics.
LinaShield increases productivity by reducing downtime used conventional materials.
Advantages of Linashield:
- Outstanding resistance to abrasion, impact and penetration of sharp objects.
- Resistance to oils, greases, numerous solvents and greases
- Weather and radiation resistance
- Elasticity within a wide temperature spectrum
- No skin irritation
- Without plasticizer, therefore more durable compared to rubber
- Perfect for welding and bonding applications
- Excellent impact resistance at low temperatures
- Reduction of downtime due to long durability
- Reduces the vibration load on bushings, bearings and other elements of
- Truck – suspensions, ensures greater durability